Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tai O


Today I and two friends went to Tai O, which is a fishing town mainly built on stilts, located on Lantau Island. I paid $20HK ($2.60US) for a 25 min boat ride around the town and to see Chinese pink dolphins, later I toured the town on foot. (I couldn't capture the dolphins on camera because they were at a distance and they were too quick.)


Yamaha motors of Tai O.


I'M ON A BOAT!


The captain pointed out this rock feature that looked like a human leaning up against the hill slope. 


Tai O at a distance.


Hillside graves are seen all over Hong Kong.


Dried shrimp.


1. The cat gets spooked because I'm the first white person its ever seen. 
2. It noticed that I had a camera.
3. It started posing for profile pics. 


A beautiful sunset at Tai O. I had to cheat since my fidy' mil' had no zoom.






No comments:

Post a Comment