Thursday, April 10, 2014

Little Treasures of Hong Kong

Over the past few months of my hiatus from this blog, I haven't gone on any adventures but I have found little, unique, and quite unexpected pieces of Hong Kong. Below are a series of images that one could never expect to see on a day to day basis elsewhere in the world besides this place. 



This thing.



A Chinese Schwinn Stingray copy.



A chrome red F4 MV Agusta.



A beautiful Jeep CJ.



A Lamborghini LM003.



Yes your eyes are correct. That is an early 1964-1966 mustang. She sure does make me miss working on my '66.



My brother Ben and I headed to a Billiards bar to play darts and of 2 helmets in the whole bar this one is coincidentally hanging over our table. If you are not aware, I consider myself to be from Kansas and therefor a Kansas City Chiefs football fan. This is an older Kansas City Chiefs football helmet.



Spotted this one from the light rail system in Tuen Mun. A purple tree, very unique and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment